Start your career
@ Suisse Technology Partners Ltd.
As an innovative service provider, its own claim is to strengthen the competitiveness and thus the success of national and international customers in the global environment with a high level of competence and understanding for value-adding services. Our goal is to develop flexible, efficient and proactive reliable complete solutions from a single source and to discover new opportunities for our customers as well as for our company.
Our employees are at the heart of our success. We believe that exceptional ideas arise when we communicate openly with each other, work together actively and value each other.
As an employer, we offer progressive employment conditions with a flexible working hours model. The open and transparent company structure with a flat hierarchy ensures a collegial working atmosphere. We promote the potential of our employees through mutual trust and by giving our employees the responsibility and competence necessary to fulfil their tasks.
commercial all-rounder with distinct organisational talent (40-50% half-day)
As of July 1, 2020, we are looking for our long-time employee due to retirement:
- Responsible for Purchasing and Forwarding
- Support of our CEO in admin. Issues
- Representation of commercial order processing up to and including invoicing
- Creation and evaluation of customer surveys
- Writing and publishing newsposts on our homepage
- Maintenance of customer data (CRM)
- Organisation of trade fairs and in-house customer events
- Assumption of various administrative and organisational tasks
- commercial expert with organizational talent
- Very good MS-Office knowledge
- Experience in handling ERP systems is an advantage
- Good knowledge of German and English in style
- Entrepreneurial thinking and discreet, distinctive initiative, team player, independent and
- reliable operation
more details can be found in this PDF (in gernman)
ELECTROPLATING TECHNICIAN / LABORATORY CHEMIST SURFACE TECHNOLOGY (100%)
- Technical feasibility studies for customer inquiries as well as support and implementation of Sampling for our customers
- Planning, implementation, evaluation and reporting of new developments within the scope of Projects and routine assignments
- Operation and maintenance of the laboratory electroplating shop and the paint laboratory
- Characterization of surfaces (coating thickness, color, gloss, coating adhesion ...)
- Performing bath analyses within the scope of quality assurance
- Cooperation in the production of sol-gel lacquers for the coating of aluminium
more details you will find in this PDF (de)
Engineer in material and component testing
We are looking to strengthen our team in materials testing with immediate effect:
Engineer in material and component testing
- Clarifying the inspection tasks with the customer
- Creation of offers
- Execution of order processing in material and component testing
- Construction of test setups with corresponding measurement technology
- Performing measurements and recording the measurement data
- Evaluation and documentation of the results in test reports
- Maintenance of existing customer contacts
- Engineering education with focus on mechanics / materials technology / mechanical engineering
- Ideally with previous technical vocational training
- Experience with measurement setups with the corresponding electrodes is a prerequisite
- Experience with special tests and dynamic tests is an advantage
- You are a team player and bring along entrepreneurial and service-oriented thinking
more details can be found in this PDF (de)
Apprenticeship as Laboratory Assistant Chemistry EFZ
The apprenticeship Laborant Chemistry EFZ for summer 2010 is filled!
Suisse Technology Partners AG is offering an EFZ training position for laboratory assistants in chemistry for the start of the apprenticeship in August 2021.
Please apply with complete documents (school reports and Stellwerk test). We will carefully review all applications received. If we are convinced by your application, we will invite you in writing to our internships with job interviews, which will take place in late summer 2020.
Applications by email are welcome!
Suisse Technology Partners does not conduct orientation courses!