Start your career
@ Suisse Technology Partners Ltd.
As an innovative service provider, its own claim is to strengthen the competitiveness and thus the success of national and international customers in the global environment with a high level of competence and understanding for value-adding services. Our goal is to develop flexible, efficient and proactive reliable complete solutions from a single source and to discover new opportunities for our customers as well as for our company.
Our employees are at the heart of our success. We believe that exceptional ideas arise when we communicate openly with each other, work together actively and value each other.
As an employer, we offer progressive employment conditions with a flexible working hours model. The open and transparent company structure with a flat hierarchy ensures a collegial working atmosphere. We promote the potential of our employees through mutual trust and by giving our employees the responsibility and competence necessary to fulfil their tasks.
commercial all-rounder with distinct organisational talent (50% daily half-day)
As of July 1, 2020, we are looking for our long-time employee due to retirement:
- Invoicing in the Chemistry Department
- Responsible for Purchasing and Forwarding
- Representation of commercial order processing up to and including invoicing
- Creation and evaluation of customer surveys
- Writing and publishing newsposts on our homepage
- Maintenance of customer data (CRM)
- Support of our CEO in admin. Issues
- Organisation of trade fairs and in-house customer events
- Assumption of various administrative and organisational tasks
- commercial expert with organizational talent
- Very good MS-Office knowledge
- Experience in handling ERP systems is an advantage
- Good knowledge of German and English in style
- Entrepreneurial thinking and discreet, distinctive initiative, team player, independent and
- reliable operation
more details can be found in this PDF (in gernman)
Apprenticeship as Laboratory Assistant Chemistry EFZ
The apprenticeship Laborant Chemistry EFZ for summer 2010 is filled!
Suisse Technology Partners AG is offering an EFZ training position for laboratory assistants in chemistry for the start of the apprenticeship in August 2021.
Please apply with complete documents (school reports and Stellwerk test). We will carefully review all applications received. If we are convinced by your application, we will invite you in writing to our internships with job interviews, which will take place in late summer 2020.
Applications by email are welcome!
Suisse Technology Partners does not conduct orientation courses!