Start your career
@ Suisse Technology Partners Ltd.
As an innovative service provider, its own claim is to strengthen the competitiveness and thus the success of national and international customers in the global environment with a high level of competence and understanding for value-adding services. Our goal is to develop flexible, efficient and proactive reliable complete solutions from a single source and to discover new opportunities for our customers as well as for our company.
Our employees are at the heart of our success. We believe that exceptional ideas arise when we communicate openly with each other, work together actively and value each other.
As an employer, we offer progressive employment conditions with a flexible working hours model. The open and transparent company structure with a flat hierarchy ensures a collegial working atmosphere. We promote the potential of our employees through mutual trust and by giving our employees the responsibility and competence necessary to fulfil their tasks.
ELECTROPLATING TECHNICIAN / LABORATORY CHEMIST SURFACE TECHNOLOGY (100%)
- Technical feasibility studies for customer inquiries as well as support and implementation of Sampling for our customers
- Planning, implementation, evaluation and reporting of new developments within the scope of Projects and routine assignments
- Operation and maintenance of the laboratory electroplating shop and the paint laboratory
- Characterization of surfaces (coating thickness, color, gloss, coating adhesion ...)
- Performing bath analyses within the scope of quality assurance
- Cooperation in the production of sol-gel lacquers for the coating of aluminium
more details you will find in this PDF (de)
Apprenticeship as Laboratory Assistant Chemistry EFZ
The apprenticeship Laborant Chemistry EFZ for summer 2010 is filled!
Suisse Technology Partners AG is offering an EFZ training position for laboratory assistants in chemistry for the start of the apprenticeship in August 2021.
Please apply with complete documents (school reports and Stellwerk test). We will carefully review all applications received. If we are convinced by your application, we will invite you in writing to our internships with job interviews, which will take place in late summer 2020.
Applications by email are welcome!
Suisse Technology Partners does not conduct orientation courses!